- Using python 2.4 or better install ZSI. (download the tar.gz and run "python setup.py install")
- The above should have copied 2 files into your python24/scripts directory.
- Run the following command as indicated in the ZSI documentation
- python24/python python24/scripts/wsdl2py --complexType --url=http://lyrics.wikia.com/server.php?wsdl
- The above should have copied 2 more files into your python24/scripts directory. These files will need to be put someplace where python can see them. Either in the working directory or one the python.pth file points to.
- An example script to pull lyrics would look something like this:
import LyricWiki_services soap = LyricWiki_services.LyricWikiBindingSOAP("http://lyrics.wikia.com/server.php") song = LyricWiki_services.getSongRequest() song.Artist = 'Iced Earth' song.Song = 'Burning Times' result = soap.getSong(song) print result.Return.Lyrics