- If you intend to use our API methods for commercial use, you need prior written approval. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.
- Except where otherwise specified, Fandom's content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0). It is your responsibility to understand and adhere to the license.
- Do not use our APIs in a manner that impacts the stability of Fandom's servers or impacts the behavior of other applications using our APIs.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time without notice to you, to change, suspend, or discontinue the APIs, or terminate your rights to access them.
- Our APIs are being provided free of charge, so Fandom will have no liability arising from or based on your access to and use of the APIs.
- Although you are free to make public statements regarding your use of the API, you may not imply that you and Fandom have some sort of special relationship (employer-employee, partnership, or joint venture) without Fandom's prior written consent.
- And last but not least, please don't use our APIs to violate any laws or regulations.
So go on, play nice, and of course, have fun! If you have any questions about Fandom's APIs, email us at email@example.com.